IRGC is widely recognised for its strong science-based contributions to the field of risk governance through its publications. Those present the science and perception of certain risk issues, and propose and discuss policy recommendations.
- Regulation of Carbon Capture and Storage
- Risk governance of Nanotechnology
- Risk governance of Synthetic Biology
- Risk governance guidelines for Bioenergy Policies
- Governance of Solar Radiation Management
In addition to in-depth work on risk issues, IRGC produces “snapshots” of specific issues which have drawn IRGC’s attention as possible vectors for, or impacted by, risk governance deficits. These specific issues and the short papers written about them have been used by IRGC as illustrations of certain aspects of IRGC’s methods and tools. They can be found under the aforementioned projects, and as a list here.